If you haven't yet read the first four books in the Dulcie O'Neil set, here's your chance to get them for $3.99 and save $9!!!
Currently this offer is just on Kindle
The set includes:
1. To Kill A Warlock
2. A Tale of Two Goblins
3. Great Hexpectations
4. Wuthering Frights
I'm not sure how long this offer will be available so be sure to get them soon!
Friday, February 15, 2013
Here are the contest parameters:
Enter to be written as a character in my book, Better Off Dead. I'll create your character using your name, description and personality (I'll send over a questionnaire, etc. to find out all about you!)
The winner will get:
* A written part in Better Off Dead
* The ability to read Better Off Dead before it's released to the public
* Added to the Acknowledgments page
To enter, you can simply comment on this blog post. To get more entries, you can do the following:
* Leave a comment on this blog post (+ 1 point)
* Follow my blog (+ 1 point)
* Follow me on Twitter (+ 1 point) (Link: https://twitter.com/HPMallory)
* Tweet about the contest (+ 1 point)
* Friend me on Facebook (+ 1 point) (Link: www.facebook.com/hpmalloryauthor)
* Like me on Facebook (+ 1 point) (Link: https://www.facebook.com/hpmallory?ref=hl)
* Mention the contest on Facebook (+ 1 point)
* Mention the contest on your blog (+ 1 point)
* Add Better Off Dead to your list of Goodreads books (+1 point) (Link: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15962381-better-off-dead)
Do all of the above and you'll get even more chances to win with a total of 9 possible points. Just mention in your blog comment how many points you earned (and how you earned those points). And please also remember to include your full name so I'm able to reach you if you are the winner! A sample comment could look like this:
Hey, HP, enter me (Jane Doe) in your ninth awesomest contest ever! I have a total of 3 points for commenting on your blog, friending you on facebook, and tweeting about your contest!
This contest is open until February 28th with the winner announced on March 1st!
* Total your points in the comments field of this blog and tell me how you earned your points.
* The winner will be drawn at random (the more points you have, the more entries you'll get)