Here are the contest parameters:
Enter to be written as a character in my book, For Whom The Spell Tolls. I'll create your character using your name, description and personality (I'll send over a questionnaire, etc. to find out all about you!)
The winner will get:
* A written part in For Whom The Spell Tolls
* The ability to read For Whom The Spell Tolls before it's released to the public
* Added to the Acknowledgments page of For Whom The Spell Tolls
To enter, you can simply comment on this blog post. To get more entries, you can do the following:
* Leave a comment on this blog post (+ 1 point)
* Follow my blog (+ 1 point)
* Leave a review on Amazon or Barnes & Noble for Malice In Wonderland (+1 point)
* Follow me on Twitter (+ 1 point) (Link: https://twitter.com/HPMallory)
* Tweet about the contest (+ 1 point)
* Friend me on Facebook (+ 1 point) (Link: www.facebook.com/hpmalloryauthor)
* Like me on Facebook (+ 1 point) (Link: https://www.facebook.com/hpmallory?ref=hl)
* Mention the contest on Facebook (+ 1 point)
* Mention the contest on your blog (+ 1 point)
* Purchase the other Dulcie O'Neil books (To Kill A Warlock, A Tale of Two Goblins, Great Hexpectations, Wuthering Frights or Malice In Wonderland) and get extra points! (+5 points per book--simply send me an email to hpmalloryauthor at yahoo dot com and tell me what the first three words of chapter twelve are in each book to verify that you purchased it. Please don't leave the first three words in the blog post--just mention that you purchased the book and email me separately!)
Do all of the above and you'll get even more chances to win with a total of 34 possible points. Just mention in your blog comment how many points you earned (and how you earned those points). A sample comment could look like this:
Hey, HP, enter me in your eighth awesomest contest ever! I have a total of 8 points for commenting on your blog, friending you on facebook, tweeting about your contest and purchasing your book!
This contest is open until December 19th with the winner announced on December 20th!
* Total your points in the comments field of this blog and tell me how you earned your points.
* The winner will be drawn at random (the more points you have, the more entries you'll get)