Become a Character in my next Dulcie book, Malice In Wonderland!!!!
Here are the contest parameters:
to be written as a character in my book, Malice In Wonderland. I'll create
your character using your name, description and personality (I'll send
over a questionnaire, etc. to find out all about you!)
The winner will get:
* A written part in Malice In Wonderland
* The ability to read Malice In Wonderland before it's released to the public
* Added to the Acknowledgments page of Malice In Wonderland
To enter, you can simply comment on this blog post. To get more entries, you can do the following:
* Leave a comment on this blog post (+ 1 point)
* Follow my blog (+ 1 point)
* Follow me on Twitter (+ 1 point) (Link: https://twitter.com/HPMallory)
* Tweet about the contest (+ 1 point)
* Friend me on Facebook (+ 1 point) (Link: www.facebook.com/hpmalloryauthor)
* Like me on Facebook (+ 1 point) (Link: https://www.facebook.com/hpmallory?ref=hl)
* Mention the contest on Facebook (+ 1 point)
* Mention the contest on your blog (+ 1 point)
Purchase the other Dulcie O'Neil books (To Kill A Warlock, A
Tale of Two Goblins, Great Hexpectations or Wuthering Frights) and get extra points! (+5
points per book--simply send me an email to hpmalloryauthor at yahoo dot
com and tell me what the first three words of chapter twelve are in each book to verify that you purchased it.
Please don't leave the first three words in the blog post--just mention
that you purchased the book and email me separately!)
all of the above and you'll get even more chances to win with a total
of 28 possible points. Just mention in your blog comment how many points
you earned (and how you earned those points). A sample comment could
look like this:
Hey, HP, enter me in your seventh
awesomest contest ever! I have a total of 8 points for commenting on
your blog, friending you on facebook, tweeting about your contest and
purchasing your book!
This contest is open until Oct 10th, 2012 with the winner announced on Oct 11th!
* Total your points in the comments field of this blog and tell me how you earned your points.
* The winner will be drawn at random (the more points you have, the more entries you'll get)
the whole background story of your character? Read my books, To Kill A
Warlock, A Tale of Two Goblins, Great Hexpectations and Wuthering Frights! (Also available in