Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Get the Jolie Wilkins Trading Cards!


Woo Hoo just got my trading cards for the Jolie series!!! On the front is the book cover and on the back, the picture of the character and something the character said in that particular book.
I'm happy to send one card or all three to anyone who leaves a review (or has already left a review) for each book (either Amazon or Barnes and Noble). Just let me know which books you left a review for and email your mailing address to me at: hpmalloryauthor@ yahoo.com (remove the space in my email address first). Collect all 3 by leaving a review for each book! Oh and let me know what you think of them!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty much in love with these cards, and I'm really digging the photos of Rand and Sinjin--WOW! Congrats on getting these! =D

    ReplyDelete