Become a Character in my next Dulcie book, Wuthering Frights!!!!
So I imagine you probably noticed that you haven't seen this contest in a while? Well I cut it too close to my deadlines for the last two Jolie books so unfortunately I couldn't host this contest. But the contest is back for the next Dulcie book!
Here are the contest parameters:
Enter to be written as a character in my book, Wuthering Frights. I'll create your character using your name, description and personality (I'll send over a questionnaire, etc. to find out all about you!)
The winner will get:
* A written part in Wuthering Frights
* The ability to read Wuthering Frights before it's released to the public
* Added to the Acknowledgments page of Wuthering Frights
To enter, you can simply comment on this blog post. To get more entries, you can do the following:
* Leave a comment on this blog post (+ 1 point)
* Follow my blog (+ 1 point)
* Follow me on Twitter (+ 1 point)
* Tweet about the contest (+ 1 point)
* Friend me on Facebook (+ 1 point)
* Mention the contest on Facebook (+ 1 point)
* Mention the contest on your blog (+ 1 point)
* Purchase either of the other Dulcie O'Neil books (To Kill A Warlock or A Tale of Two Goblins, Great Hexpectations) and get extra points! (+5 points per book--simply send me an email to hpmalloryauthor at yahoo dot com and tell me what the first sentence of chapter twelve is in either Warlock or Goblins or Hexpectations to verify that you purchased it. Please don't leave the first sentence in the blog post--just mention that you purchased the book and email me separately!)
Do all of the above and you'll get even more chances to win with a total of 22 possible points. Just mention in your blog comment how many points you earned (and how you earned those points). A sample comment could look like this:
Hey, HP, enter me in your sixth awesomest contest ever! I have a total of 8 points for commenting on your blog, friending you on facebook, tweeting about your contest and purchasing your book!
This contest is open until March 31, 2012 with the winner announced on April 1!
* Total your points in the comments field of this blog and tell me how you earned your points.
* The winner will be drawn at random (the more points you have, the more entries you'll get)
Want the whole background story of your character? Read my books, To Kill A Warlock, A Tale of Two Goblins and Great Hexpectations(Also available in paperback)