Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Online Book Signing and Video Chat!

Hi All!

So I'm super excited to announce that I'm going to be having my first ever online e-book signing and video chat this coming Friday, November 18, 2011 at 6 pm PST/ 9 pm EST!

I would love it if you all wanted to stop by and say hello or ask any questions you might have!

Oh, and if you haven't purchased Great Hexpectations yet or if you want a signed copy, you can purchase the book during the event and I'll sign it for you on camera! Woo Hoo!

OK, so how does this work? It's actually pretty simple:

1. go to: www.spreecast.com and once there just click the box at the top of the page that mentions my name

2. After you click, you'll be able to view my webcam as well as the webcams of those people orchestrating the event.

3. If you want to ask questions or make comments, you can do so in two ways--first, you can simply type your question and I'll answer it or if you'd like
to use your own webcam, you can do that too but you just need to make sure you have the most recent version of Flash installed which you can find here:
http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Hope to see you there!!
HP

1 comment: