Saturday, October 29, 2011

Release Day!!!

I'm super excited to announce that today is the release day (2 days early) of the third book in the Dulcie O'Neil series, Great Hexpectations!

I really enjoyed writing this book and I hope all of you will enjoy reading it! I definitely think Knight and Dulcie get much closer in this book and they are put through many trials and tribulations!

Please be sure to join me on Facebook on Halloween, Oct 31, 2011 from 10-11 PST for my online release party where I'll be answering questions, posting excerpts from the book and giving away a free e-book of Great Hexpectations every 10 mins!

Hope to see you there and have a very HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Love,
HP

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read this book HP! It just stinks I'm stuck working while you're doing the fun release party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how exciting!!!!!! I'LL DEFINITELY BE THERE and I just have to buy the book now lol :)

    have a great sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOO excited!!! I'm going to try to be online depending on my work schedule. Can't wait to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great post! Love visiting your blog!

    Lola x
    http://lola-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this book was nothing short of amazing and it just leaves you wanting more, more and MORE! i certainly hope that at minimum 10 more for each series comes out lol-j/k but it is that good!!!!! off to leave my reviews for you in a little bit.
    have a great week!!!!
    xo
    sarabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just bought it, and started reading it. Amazing so far!! I love all of your books.

    ReplyDelete