Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Winner of My Become A Character in My Book Contest!

Well, it's that day!!!

Thank you so much to everyone for joining. This was the biggest contest in terms of responses that I've had yet!


Just a reminder as to what the winner will get:ten
*A part in Be Witched
* The ability to read Be Witched before it's released to the public
* Added to the Acknowledgments page of Be Witched
* Interviewed on my blog
* A signed (with dedication) paperback copy of Bewitched


And remember that this contest was extra special because Be Witched will be released by Random House which means the winner will show up in stores all over the nation! Woo Hoo!

So, I'm sure you all are eager for me to get to the point...LOL

The Winner (picked at random at random.org) of my 3rd Character Contest is.....


KLAASJE HELGREN

Congratulations to Klaasje!!!!

Please note that I'll be posting the next character contest pretty soon--it will be for the next Dulcie book. I'll actually be running two contests--one where you can become a character and the other to name the book!!!!!

Thank you again to everyone for participating and please congratulate Klaasje!!!

Love you all!
HP

8 comments:

  1. Congrats Klaasje! Lucky lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations Klaasje - lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness! HP! I am beyond thrilled! This is so exciting! I had caught a stomach bug from my two year old, been down and out all night, got my phone checked facebook, and my husband came rushing into the bathroom due to my "holy Toledo, are you kidding? " followed by random screams and squeals! I'm so excited, thank-you so much HP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Klaasje! I'm so happy for you and thank you for entering!!! I think you're going to like your character...heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! (even though I'm super jealous!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WTG! I can't wait to see you in the next book...sigh....lucky girl...congratulations

    ReplyDelete