Thursday, June 9, 2011

Please vote for your favorite title for the next Dulcie book!

Hi All,

I know I said I would run this contest until June 15th but I got so many amazing suggestions, I decided to end it today and post my favorite 5 suggestions, ahem 10 suggestions. Seriously, they were so good, I couldn't narrow them to 5 so here are my top 10.

Please just vote for one title.

And, I have to say how much I love you guys! Your suggestions were so impressive--they just bowled me over and I laughed out loud repeatedly. Because you all are much better at this than I am, I'm going to make a tradition out of this contest for each new Dulcie release.

Thank you all so much!

Now....let's vote!!!

Name That Dulcie Book

6 comments:

  1. OH! Please vote for Great Hexpectations! I want this so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like from Where the Wicked Things Are. That's my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure you vote by clicking the words NAME THAT DULCIE BOOK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For Whom the Spell Tolls
    AND
    Great Hexpectations
    ARE TIED!!!

    VOTEVOTEVOTE

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted..so when can we read it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love - For Whom the Spell Tolls

    ReplyDelete