Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Last Stop of My Blog Hop

So, today is the last stop in my blog tour and it has been so much fun! Thank you to everyone who hosted me--I really enjoyed writing guest posts, answering interview questions and posting excerpts from A Tale of Two Goblins.

And a huge thank you to Belinda from Bookish Snob Promotions for organizing the blog tour and doing such a fantastic job. If there are any authors out there, definitely get in touch with Bels and have her organize your own blog tour! It's so much fun and really helps to get the word out there about your books! Here is more information...

Bookish Snob Promotions

Okay, now for the fun stuff! As you all probably know, I love contests! So, to end this blog tour with a bang, I am hosting a contest whereby the winner will be written into a short story starring the Dulcie O'Neil set of characters. I don't have a release date yet for this story but I'm thinking sometime in Summer. It will be a short story in an anthology with other indie authors in paranormal romance.

To enter, you just have to answer some questions about my blog tour! Questions can be found here:

A Tale of Two Goblins Blog Tour Quiz

If you need some help with where to find the answers, all answers can be found in my blog tour. Here is the list of blogs who hosted me:
Link
Blog Tour List

Just answer the questions and a winner will be randomly selected from all entrants. This contest will run for two weeks and a winner will be announced on May 22, 2011 so be sure to check my blog or facebook friend me to find out if you won!

Friend HP on Facebook

Thanks again to everyone who participated and I hope you had as much fun as I did!!

HP

5 comments:

  1. This was a fantastic blog tour. Bookish Snob Promotions did a great job of setting up great bloggers, and there were some really great interviews. HP of course made it interesting with her answers and teaser excerpts, not to mention the great characters interviews! Can't wait for the next book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a lot of fun following and even more hosting!!! I look forward to reading about Dulcie's next big adventure and the men she tortures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOST AWESOME TOUR! I LOVED READING EVERYTHING ABOUT THE CHARACTERS AND THE INTERVIEWS WERE DEFINITELY MY FAVORITE! :]

    AHH AND EXCUSE THE CAPS.. I'M IN MY "TYPE IN ALL CAPS" MODE AGAIN. :]]]]

    OH AND I THINK IT'S ABOUT TIME I MADE AN APPEARANCE IN ONE OF YOUR BOOKS!!!!!! [I'M JUS' SAYIN'!]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I love how you interact so much with your fans. As someone who writes on your Amazon page, I just wanted to say hi! I would love to win the prize to be written into your stories!!

    -Heather

    ReplyDelete