Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Last Day to enter to become a character in my next book

Just a reminder that today is the last day to enter my contest whereby you can become a character in my next Jolie book, Be Witched!

If you haven't entered, there is still time!
Just enter here

And I'll be announcing the winner tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone!

PS I've noticed some people are having trouble leaving comments on the blog post. If you have trouble, just email your post to me at hpmalloryauthor at yahoo dot com

1 comment:

  1. I want to enter the contest!!
    I have done the following:
    * Follow my blog (+ 1 point)
    * Follow me on Twitter (+ 1 point)
    * Tweet about the contest (+ 1 point)
    * Friend me on Facebook (+ 1 point)
    * Mention the contest on Facebook (+ 1 point)
    * Purchase:Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble (+5 points)

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete