Friday, April 1, 2011

Winner of the $100 Gift Certificate Contest!

Hi Everyone and happy April 1st!

So, today is the day I announce the winner of my gift certificate contest.

As a reminder, the winner will receive a $100 gift cert to either Barnes and Noble or Amazon.

Thank you all so much for entering and I really appreciated all your very kind words!

My readers are the best!!!! Love you guys!!!!

OK, the winner is...Nicole with email address beginning: Andrexeae

Please wish Nicole congrats and I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

Lots of love,
HP

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Nicole! Too bad if you are a HP fan you probably already have all of her books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Nicole! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Nicole! Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete