Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kiss Me, Kill Me now available!



Hi Everyone,

Sorry I've been sort of MIA lately. Been going through a lot of stuff...

Anyway, just wanted to let you all know that the anthology I've been talking about, Kiss Me, Kill Me is now available! It features 9 indie paranormal/ fantasy authors! And best of all, it's only .99 and all proceeds will be donated to GreaterGood.org.
So far it's been selling like crazy--we made it to the Barnes and Noble bestseller list this week! Woo Hoo!



Here are the purchase links:

Amazon

Nook

I know I mentioned that my anthology story would be about the history of Sinjin, Rand and Christine but this story actually features Dulcie and Knight. Don't worry, I'm planning on turning the Sinjin/ Rand story into a novella so it will be much longer than a short story. I need to find out when the Rand/ Sinjin story will be hitting Amazon and B&N!

Hope you all are having a great week! I'll be back into facebook, blogging and tweeting soon, I promise!

7 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, love those lips! Getting my copy now, Ms. Mallory! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited about reading this book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgosh. i've been needing something new to read on my nook. i've gotten some stuff from a different author, but i'm not really getting into her style of writing. :-/ but this will be fun! :] cant wait till my nook is charged up so that i can lounge around outside and read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that everything is okay and that life is treating you well!

    I can't wait to read this book- I love me some Knight :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I just got it from Amazon. Now I just need to get home to my kindle =) Looking forward to the next book!

    Take care! Meagan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got my copy! Only problem is B&N won't let me download to my desktop reader!!! WHINEEEE!!! IS anyone else having this problem?

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved the Dulce/Knight story! Can't wait for more!!!

    ReplyDelete