Monday, January 31, 2011

Winner of the Second "Become A Character In My Book" Contest!

I want to start this post by thanking everyone who entered! I ended up with over 150 entries! Amazing. The first contest was 135 so I'm very excited!

So, just as a reminder, I'm going to be running this contest before each new book I write! So, if you didn't win this time, you have another chance for the next book in the Jolie series!!! More to come on that later...

Having said that, if you would like to be alerted whenever a new book is on its way so you can enter the "become a character" contest, just add yourself to my email distro list by visiting my website at www.hpmallory.com and click the "contact" tab.

OK, now for the good stuff!

I want to start the good stuff by giving you all a visual of what my hubby and I did last night. I printed out the name of everyone who entered, the more points you had, the more name print outs you got. Then I cut each name out and literally put them into a hat. LOL Then I chose one...

I am beyond thrilled to announce the winner of the character contest for the next Dulcie book, A Tale of Two Goblins.

Just a reminder as to what the winner will receive:

* A written part in A Tale of Two Goblins
* The ability to read A Tale of Two Goblins before it's released to the public
* Added to the Acknowledgments page of A Tale of Two Goblins
* Interviewed on my blog
* A signed (with dedication) paperback copy of A Tale of Two Goblins
* A signed paperback copy of To Kill A Warlock

And the winner of this character is...

DIA ROBINSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, Dia! I am so happy for you!!!

Thank you to everyone who entered and spread the word. I am humbled by your excitement about my contest!

Happy Reading,
HP

13 comments:

  1. oops missed a couple of letters...Congratulations : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
    LOL I just screamed and my whole office ran back to see whats wrong with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I am sooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!!!!!! Can't wait to read about you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you Dia! I am so jealous, lol, look forward to your character.

    Thanks H.P. for keeping it fun, and interesting I look forward to the next character contest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Congrats Dia! I'm looking forward to reading about your namesake. ^_^

    ReplyDelete