Woo Hoo! Another Contest to become another character!
Remember how I hosted a contest for two winners to become characters in Toil and Trouble? And Mercedes Berg and Christine Trum won? Well, I'm at it again! This time for the next Dulcie book. I'm thinking it will be titled "A tale of two goblins".
Here are the contest parameters:
Enter to be written as a character in my book, A tale of two goblins (maybe the title as of now but might change). I'll create your character using your name, description and personality (I'll have to send over a questionnaire, etc. to find out all about you!)
I already know which character you'll be and without giving away too much, this character is:
* Integral to the storyline
* A kick butt type of person
* A "good guy" aka not a jerk wad or a character you wouldn't want to be
The winner will get:
* A written part in the next Dulcie book
* The ability to read the next Dulcie book before it's released to the public
* Added to the Acknowledgments page of the next Dulcie book
* Interviewed on my blog
* A signed (with dedication) paperback copy of the next Dulcie book
* A signed paperback copy of To Kill A Warlock
To enter, you can simply comment on this blog post. To get more entries, you can do the following:
* Leave a comment on this blog post (+ 1 point)
* Follow my blog (+ 1 point)
* Follow me on Twitter (+ 1 point)
* Tweet about the contest (+ 1 point)
* Friend me on Facebook (+ 1 point)
* Mention the contest on Facebook (+ 1 point)
* Mention the contest on your blog (+ 1 point)
* Join my Yahoo Group (+ 1 point)
* Purchase To Kill A Warlock (+5 points--simply send me an email to hpmalloryauthor at yahoo dot com and tell me what the first sentence of chapter eighteen is in To Kill A Warlock to verify that you purchased it. Please don't leave the first sentence in the blog post--just mention that you purchased the book and email me separately!)
Do all of the above and you'll get even more chances to win with a total of 13 possible points. Just mention in your blog comment how many points you earned (and how you earned those points). A sample comment could look like this:
Hey, HP, enter me in your second awesomest contest ever! I have a total of 4 points for commenting on your blog, friending you on facebook, tweeting about your contest and joining your yahoo group!
This contest is open until January 30, 2011 with the winner announced on Jan 31!
* Total your points in the comments field of this blog and tell me how you earned your points.
* The winner will be drawn at random (the more points you have, the more entries you'll get)
Want the whole background story of your character? Read my book, To Kill A Warlock just $2.99 ebook! (Also available in paperback on Amazon)