Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Toil and Trouble, almost done!

Whew am I getting excited. I am halfway through chapter 2o of Toil and Trouble, out of a proposed 21 chapters! Woo Hoo! And I have to tell you, I love this book. It's my favorite of all the books I've written so far.

Because I'm nearing the finish line so much earlier than I anticipated, I'm going to have an early release! Woo Hoo! That's one of the super duper cool things about being a self pubbed author, I can decide when I release my books, not some dude sitting in New York. Love it!

As to a release date, I'm aiming to have TNT released by Dec 24th, at the latest but hopefully closer to mid December.

I'm super stoked!!

5 comments:

  1. Good job about the early release of TNT! If you release it right near Christmas, it'll be a Christmas present =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I was putting on my marketing cap when I thought about an early release date as well! LOL
    I can't wait to see what you all think of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh! This is exciting news :) I can't wait and congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you know that was on my Christmas list!! I am super excited! I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete