Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sneak peek into one of my fav scenes in Toil and Trouble!

So, I just had to share with all of you that I finished the last chapter of Toil and Trouble this morning! Yay!

Really exciting. I expect the book to be released early December.

As part of the release, I wanted to share an excerpt of one of my favorite scenes with Jolie, Sinjin and Rand. Michelle, our indie blogger over at indieurbanfantasy.com, excerpted the scene here:

Sinjin, Rand and Jolie scene

Would love to know what you all think!

HP

2 comments:

  1. I'm wishing a werewolf bit me.. I would totally let Sinjin suck the toxins out.. I can't wait for this to come out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mercedes said it all!!! Awesome sneak peak and a huge CONGRATULATIONS on the early release. All your readers, including myself, are jumping up and down for Toil and Trouble!

    Have a great weekend Ms. Mallory!

    ReplyDelete