Monday, November 8, 2010

Just had to share this

I received an email today that just really made my day. The email was from a lady who mentioned she had been sending out a book to agents and receiving multiple rejections and was pretty much terribly let down. She purchased one of my books (she didn't say which) through Barnes and Noble and loved it and didn't realize it was self published. Once she did realize it was self published, she decided to bite the bullet and self publish her own book on Amazon and Nook and she said I was the impetus for her making that decision! I was tickled pink! It's emails like that that really make it all worth it. I mean, yes, sales are great and I love it that my books are doing very well but it's hearing about how my success influences the success of others that really makes me proud. What a good way to start my week!

2 comments: