Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Surprise for contest entrants!

OK so I've had this surprise for a while but I am really bad at keeping surprises to myself and I can't wait until the 31st to tell all of you so...

Because of the amazing response to my contest in which the winner becomes a character in my new book, Toil and Trouble, I've decided to offer up one more character in that book. So, now you'll have two chances to win! Yay!

And, I also started my list of questions for each winner to help me write you into my book.

If you're interested, here are the questions so far. I'll be sending emails back and forth with the winners to further nail their personalities and the way they would react to situations but here's what I've got so far:

What is your full name?

Are you male or female?

Do you have a nickname?

What is your nationality?

Do you have an accent?

Can you speak more than one language? If so, what languages can you speak?

How tall are you?

How old are you?

What hair and eye color do you have?

How long is your hair?

Can you play an instrument?

What is your favorite color?

Would you consider yourself shy or outgoing?

Can you characterize what you are like when meeting someone for the first time?

Do you have a favorite phrase or phrases that you say often?

If you are a woman, are you more feminine or more tomboyish?

What is your best feature, physically?

What is the best feature to your personality?

How would you describe yourself? (anything that comes to mind. This could be just brainstorming words)

Do you like animals? If so, what animal is your favorite?

What are your hobbies?

Are you athletically inclined?

I'm getting so excited! I can't wait to see who wins!!!!

14 comments:

  1. Yay! Two winners!! I'll keep my fingers crossed!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! YAY HP! So exciting! I'll be crossing my fingers, toes, and everything else possible in hopes that I win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thank you for adding 1 more winner. I hope I am lucky enough to be one of the 2 winners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, this is so exciting!! Here's to hoping my good luck is with me LOL! Your book character contest is actually the only contest I've entered that I keep checking for updates on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cool - where do you want survey answers sent to? I think I missed that post...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I think I might have been confusing with the list of questions--those are just for the two winners so don't actually fill them out yet. I just thought you might be interested in seeing what the winners will answer. I thought it would be fun to keep everyone informed of the whole process of this contest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome! :D thanks for making it so that two people can be in your book now, that's so neat. :)
    Great questions too, and easy to answer too. Thanks for sharing them :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, how exciting!!! Fingers, toes and hair crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh this is so exciting! I shouldn't be excited, because the disappointment would be bigger if I'm not one of the two winners LOL. but thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just saw this but its awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, what a great surprise! This is double the fun for sure.I'll keep my fingers crossed. Good luck to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great surprize :D

    Good luck to everyone :)

    ReplyDelete