Friday, October 15, 2010

I am amazed!

Wow, I can't believe the response to this contest!

When I came up with the idea about a week ago, I thought it was pretty cool but wasn't sure everyone else would think it was cool. Probably because I was a bit biased--when I was about 12 or so, I used to write stories with my best friend where we were heroines in romantic novels featuring pirates, cowboys, you name it. LOL I never really grew out of that! So, I thought the contest would be fun from a personal perspective (something I would want to enter) but never realized how wide the appeal would be!

I can't believe that in less than 2 days, I have 62 entrants or something crazy.

So fun!!! I've decided to do this for all my future books. I just think it is such an awesome way to get word out there about my books and to do something cool for my readers. And as an indie author who only has herself to rely on aka no big marketing department in New York, this is just...the coolest!

So, thank you to everyone who entered and if you haven't entered yet, there's still time! The contest ends Oct 30th! You can enter here: Contest

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are getting a good response. It is a fun contest!

    As we speak, I'm trying to track down Rand to get him to use his abilities to help me win. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you got so many entries. I have kept my fingers crossed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I win cause that would be simply amazing :)

    This is a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's way cool, glad you got so many responses so fast.

    ReplyDelete