Monday, October 25, 2010

Contest ending soon!

Just a reminder that the contest to become a character in my next release, Toil and Trouble, ends on Sat! The winner will be drawn on Halloween Sunday, October 31. And I have an extra surprise with regard to the contest but I’m not going to say anything yet! LOL
Some more good news, 2 of my alpha readers have read the first 10 chapters of Toil and Trouble and reported that they enjoyed the first 10 chapters immensely, even going so far as to say they liked them better than Fire Burn! I’m ecstatic. I still need to send over the next 5 chapters as soon as I massage them and hopefully they’ll enjoy these chapters just as much. LOL
Hope everyone is having a fab Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, the agony of waiting!!! The tension is mounting and I can not wait to read Toil and Trouble. Good luck to everyone on the contest!

    ReplyDelete