Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Working on paperbacks of each of my books

So, yesterday I received the proof of my paperback version of Fire Burn and I was so happy! Talk about an amazing feeling when you can hold your book in your hand! It was beautiful! I published it through createspace and they did such a great job.

So, I do have some changes to make to it but overall, I'm thrilled. I am hoping to finish up my changes today and get it printed asap. It's a pretty big book--6 x 9 so not your usual paperback size. And lots of pages too--330 or something.

I'm really excited! I'll be sure to blog about both paperback books once they are available for purchase and I'll include links as well.

So fun!

7 comments:

  1. Woohooo Congrats! I guess this is an epic moment hu? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats. I would love to have a paperback copy of Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble among the books of my bookshelf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! Yes, I'm so excited, I can't even tell you!! I'll be sure to announce it as soon as it's up and available. I think Warlock will probably be first...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's excellent -- by the way, my book (Samson) also had over 300 pages, but then I changed the line spacing and margins and got it down to 266 pages - price-wise it does make a difference.
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait, I just got a Kindle and I am enjoying your work... You can bet I will be buying a set of the Paperbacks for my Mom who doesn't own a Kindle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, Mercedes! I'm really excited to hear that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paperbacks would be great! I don't mind reading them on my Kobo, but I can't pass them on to everyone else to read that way!

    ReplyDelete