Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Release date for my next book

OK, so drum roll....LOL

I have a release date for Toil and Trouble, the next book in the Jolie Wilkins series...and that date is Jan 1.

I've just finished chapter 12 and that puts me just about halfway through.

The thing I've found with Jolie's stories is that they are pretty complicated. LOL. Dulcie's story is more a whodunnit and because of that, it's maybe 70,000 words I think. Fire Burn was 115,000 words so significantly longer. Toil and Trouble should come in around 100,000 I think.

I need to add my new release date to my website!!!

4 comments:

  1. Sweet! Can't wait to see what happens next with Jolie, Rand, and Sinjin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm cheering you on!! That date is just around the corner too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Michelle and Talina! I'm sprinting to the finishing line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!...I just finished the first book and had to hunt down your site to see if you had the date for the next release up.

    ReplyDelete