Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Take a 10 question survey about my books!

So, I was talking to one of my readers who read both Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble and To Kill A Warlock and I was asking her questions about the characters, etc. and she gave me some really great reader insight.

It occurred to me that it would be really interesting to find out what the majority of my readers think about various subjects regarding my books.

Then I thought, how am I going to do that? The proverbial light bulb went off and I decided to create a quick survey whereby I could ask you, my readers, all the questions I've been wondering about when it comes to my books.

If you are interested in having your opinion heard, visit this link and take my survey. It'll be maybe 2 mins of your time. I'll share the results with everyone as soon as I get a decent number of them back. And, maybe I'll use your answers to help shape follow up books!

Here is the survey link for Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble: Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble Survey

And here is the survey link for To Kill A Warlock:
To Kill A Warlock Survey

No comments:

Post a Comment