Thursday, August 19, 2010

Reached a new high in sales ranking today!

So, I'm not sure if all of you have noticed on Amazon but when you are looking at a book's page, if you scroll down to the middle of the page, it will tell you how that book ranks in the Kindle universe.

I believe there are 600,000 books in the Kindle universe. Well, I've been averaging around the 1,500 mark for a while now which is definitely awesome but I've been really trying to get to the three digit mark, which is pretty tough to do.

Well...today I did it! I got down to 943! I was really surprised and super excited. So I just wanted to share this great news.

I really think that becoming an indie author was the best move I've made in my writing career. I've been thrilled with the whole experience so far.

Thank you to everyone who has taken a chance on my books!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I know how exciting that is - one of mine went to 643 during its promotional period, and I know I was pretty psyched about it.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! That's so awesome! Funny enough, much better rank than most ny published books get with their kindle versions.

    ReplyDelete