Friday, August 20, 2010

Just finished reading Book 1 of My Blood Approves Series

Hi All,
So wanted to let you know about another indie book I just finished reading.
This one is by Amanda Hocking and is titled My Blood Approves.
It's a young adult paranormal romance book.
I am terrible with reviews so I'll give you a quick overview--girl meets vampire and likes vampire. Girl meets vampire's family and likes them too, especially vampire's brother, uber hot vampire. Girl finds out uber hot brother vampire doesn't want anything to do with her although she is meant for him. Quandary.
I really enjoyed the setup of the love triangle and I'm curious to see what happens in subsequent books.
Check them out if you get a chance. Here is Amanda's page on our indie site:
Amanda Hocking

2 comments:

  1. My roommate was looking up indie authors today -and without knowing that I know you or anything about you - he came home and told me that I have to read this book called "To Kill a Warlock." He said the covers look really cool and the book sounds awesome. I asked if it was by H. P. Mallory, and he thought I was psychic for a minute, so that was fun.

    But I just thought I'd let you know - and that I'll be reading your book soon. :)

    And thank you for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amanda,
    Cracking up about the psychic moment. That is awesome!! I hope you like it and I'm happy to let everyone know about your book as I really enjoyed it.
    Off to read book #2!!

    ReplyDelete