Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Check out www.indieurbanfantasy.com

So, I have to tell you all, I am so excited about this new website--www.indieurbanfantasy.com!

In case some of you don't know, I created this website once I realized there really weren't any sites out there dedicated to indies in urban fantasy and paranormal romance.

The site has been growing by leaps and bounds! We are now up to 21 indies and I still have a handful I have to add. (Hopefully this weekend)

We have a full time reader/reviewer named Michelle and she is just awesome. She is super in depth with her reviews and her blog is fantastic. Definitely check that out. She has a great review of Tina Folsom's book, Samson's Lovely Mortal: indie urban fantasy reviews blog

So, not only do we have Michelle, but we also have Mary who just signed up with us and she runs our Facebook and Twitter accounts. Please "like" our facebook page when you get a chance:

Indie Urban Fantasy Facebook Page

And here is the link to our twitter account: Indie Urban Fantasy Twitter Account

Please spread the word and support your indie!!!

HP

No comments:

Post a Comment