Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Bridget Jones

I was watching the first Bridget Jones again last night with my niece (she liked it but not as much as 16 Candles or Breakfast Club).

How much do I love that movie? A lot. And I seriously have a thing for Colin Firth. Ever since I was a kid and watched him as Mr. Darcy in Pride and Prejudice, I totally got a crush on him.

I like the second Bridget Jones too.

So, I ask you, which one do you like better--first Bridget or second? And who do you like better, Firthy or Hugh Grant?

I vote:
First Bridget Jones
Colin

3 comments:

  1. Same for me! Never been a real Hugh fan. Actually, though I liked the book better than the movies. I guess technically I should say the audiobook. I listened to the unabridged version and the narrator was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I def. like the first better. I thought she overacted in the second; hated how she waddled in the second. But I love Colin Firth too!

    It's so cute how you're introducing your niece to these movie "classics." lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL you're right--she does waddle in the second one! So funny.

    And I think it's our responsibility as adults growing up in the 80s and 90s to school our younger relatives in the awesomeness that is 80s-90s movies!

    ReplyDelete