Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Social Media Madness

Is it just me or does it seem like there are five million platforms for social media?
I remember when it was just friendster or my space to contend with.
As an author, social media is really important because it's a great avenue to get your information out there.
It's just a bit overwhelming! Blogs and twitter and facebook and my space...where to start! LOL
Well, I've got a facebook account and I've got twitter and my space so I guess I'm off to a good start. And, hey, I've got a blog, right?
What are your thoughts on the social media explosion?

3 comments:

  1. It's a lot to keep up with. And some of the platforms just suck (I hate Facebook). Right now I keep up with Blogging and Twitter and see that they feed into everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Kait! I'm still trying to get the hang of all this stuff! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Website, blogging, Twitter, Facebook. It's all important. You have to find a way to connect with readers.

    ReplyDelete