Friday, July 30, 2010

Seems I've irked people on a forum!

LOL

Well, I guess you can't please them all right?

So, I was trying to get some info about how people find books they want to read on Amazon--aka do they use forums, listmania, reviews, searches?

And I asked the question on an amazon forum. Of course you get those people who think you're only asking the question in the forum to sell your book. Well, I was legitimately asking the question for market research. Give me a break people!

Pretty ridiculous actually. It seems like authors can't get a break in the forums. If you get involved at all, you're accused of trying to sell something.

So, to all those who defend authors in forums, thank you!

Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I almost never go to the Amazon forums because there are so many bitchy people there. Kindleboards is much friendlier.

    ReplyDelete