Monday, July 26, 2010

New Indie Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance Site!

So, I'm nearly finished creating my indie urban fantasy/ paranormal romance site. Just need to put a few more fixes on it.

That means, I need authors and readers!

If you write in either genre, just send me an email and include:
your cover art for all your books
synopsis of book/s
Author name and title of books
Author bio

I am really hoping to make this site great--going to optimize it for inclusion in the search engines, etc.

I noticed that there really aren't any website solely dedicated to indies in UF or PR. And it's really difficult to find indie lit on Amazon so this is the answer!

I also need people who are interested in blogging and helping out with a monthly newsletter.

And I need readers who might be interested in reviewing books and blogging about them.

Just send me a note if you are interested in either.

Will post more soon with the web address, etc.

Yay!

2 comments:

  1. I think you read my mind. I've been looking for something like that. Can't wait to see the site.

    I have a listopia list on Goodreads for indie paranormal fiction but pretty much only a few authors have voted on it. I'm not sure if readers are indifferent or cautious about indie books or just simply not aware of them because they don't have the exposure that a trad book has. So many great books right under their noses...if they only knew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele,
    Thanks for the comment. I agree with you!
    Let me know if you can think of any indies I'm missing on the site. I'd like to try to get it really complete.
    Thanks for your support!!

    ReplyDelete