Friday, July 16, 2010

Indie Urban Fantasy Web Site

OK so I've been rolling the idea around in my head of creating a one stop shop for indie writers of urban fantasy and paranormal romance.

This would be a website/ blog whereby all indie authors of these two genres could list their works, talk about them, connect with fans, etc. The beauty of this site for readers would be that all indie authors of this type would be in one location as opposed to having to search for them on Amazon, etc.

If anyone is familiar with Fangs, Fur and Fey (www.fangsfurandfey.com), this would work in much the same way only it would be for indie authors.

I've purchased the domain name indieurbanfantasy.com earlier today so I'm definitely going to make a go of this.

With my online marketing and search optimization background, I think I can make it a win.

I haven't figured out the basics on how I want it to work yet but I'm nearly there.

More to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment