Friday, July 23, 2010

Hello from Hot Kentucky!

So I've been in Louisville, Kentucky for the past few days for business and it is incredibly hot!
Anyway, that's why I haven't been super vocal lately.
I've been thinking a lot about the follow up book to Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble and I've been plotting out what I think should happen.
I'm planning on doing a few writer weekend retreats where I just write, write and write some more, unfettered by daily demands.
I have been really excited about the responses from everyone who has read Fire Burn. I want to thank everyone for your very generous and kind reviews and for your excitement about the book.
This book really has a special place in my heart as I really identify with the heroine, Jolie.
Of course I love Dulcie, my heroine from To Kill A Warlock, but I don't identify with her in the same way I do with Jolie.
So, I'll be back home to California tomorrow and I'll start outlining book 2 in the Jolie series.
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment