Friday, July 30, 2010

Follow Up Book To Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble!

So I'm nearly finished with my outline for the next book in Rand and Jolie's series. Exciting stuff!

I guess I need to have a secondary name for the series--as in the first book is Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble so what will the series name be?

I'm open to ideas if anyone has any!

I've given myself 6 months to get this puppy done!

If you would like to know when the next book comes out, send me an email on my website: www.urbanfantasynovels.com (contact page) to let me know you want to be added to the distro list and I'll make sure to add you.

OK, going back to outlining!

3 comments:

  1. oh yay!! Is six months up yet? lol! I need to sign up for your alert. How many books do you have planned for the series?

    And yes, a series name is very helpful. At first I thought To Kill a Warlock was the second book then I realized it was a different story but appears to be set in the same world (at least I think that is it, I still need to read that one).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle,
    Yeah I think I didn't think the whole series thing through very well! DOH!
    I'm going to add series names to each of them.
    And I'm not sure how many books will be in each series. I'm hoping they'll just sort of end themselves. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll go through my Smashwords library and make a list for you. Whenever I see one that looks good and priced right for me I add it to my library for future purchase so I don't forget about it. Your books on the other hand were an immediate purchase. They pert near jumped off the page, smacked me upside the head, and screamed "BUY ME NOW!" lol!

    ReplyDelete